Tuesday, May 17, 2016

DEAR POLITICIANS

Dear politicians, local, state and national, since I receive 100's of solicitations a week from you for donations to your campaigns, I thought it only fair that you reciprocate in kind. Please help fund my gofundme campaign to help reduce the cost of my eye surgery due to diabetes. Every little bit helps and your help is appreciated.It's a great country, where you can ask for something and somehow they will donate. I learned from you how to mass mail by using my FB account, so thanks for the info. The only difference is that I won't be doing this every year or every two years....I hope. Please share this with your fiends and kind politicians.
https://www.gofundme.com/2dbzzb8k
www.hillaryclinton.com;www.donaldjtrump.com;www.tedcruz.org;www.berniesanders.com

No comments:

Post a Comment