Tuesday, May 17, 2016

THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND

The blind leading the blind...Trump, Cruz, Sanders, Clinton....is this really the best we have to offer...it's like the Wal-Mart of politics...you don't want to shop there, but it's the cheapest place...I know, I know, some people and family will not like this...but, I've always traveled in my own van...the world is a mess...yet, we keep pulling the lever for the same lying losers in Washington...for decades no less...I really don't have a candidate this election...they all suck...if you have to vote...and you have to...it's your civic duty, and you can't complain if you don't vote...although most people do...if we didn't have government or some sort of social guidance...sometimes too much...we would be living in caves and eating each other....but living in faith is some peoples answer...but I'm sure the big guy upstairs is really disappointed in us right now...it's not Sodom & Gomorrah... but its pretty close... proverbial manifestation of divine retribution...now, I'm not a practicing Catholic, although I believe....change is coming...and its going to be bad, or good....maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment